What is SmartWeld?
99% of fences in the United States are welded by hand which actually adds extra metal during the welding process.
We do not weld by hand. Nor are we adding any extra metal during the welding process. Our “SmartWeld” process is what is called resistance welding. This is where we join two pieces of steel together, then run a large amount of electricity through them to melt them together. This creates an extremely strong joint. All of the frames that we manufacture are welded this way for a stronger, safer and smarter fencing product.
SmartWeld is one of the toughest, most durable temporary fencing panel systems devised and now the same rigorous manufacturing process has been applied to pedestrian barriers.
SmartWeld is Stronger
Better design, better materials, and improved manufacturing techniques make SmartWeld panels and barriers stronger than alternative products in the United States. Furthermore, each and every one is tested so that we can guarantee their durability. This is why rental companies recommend SmartWeld – they know the panels and barriers will stand up to the rigor that alternative temporary fencing and barricades cannot match!
Alternative products may look similar but only SmartWeld features:
- Incredible joint strength – up to 70% stronger than a traditional MIG weld!
- Unparallel testing procedures – we test every single frame with up to 1100+ pounds of force.
- Tensioned mesh gives the frames a taut and uniform appearance.
- Unlike traditionally manufactured fences, each and every wire is welded to the frame to add strength and durability.
SmartWeld is Safer
A fence panel or barrier that fails can lead to serious problems from a health and safety point of view and as far as security is concerned. The SmartWeld range has been carefully designed to avoid these problems and the fact that they are stronger than alternatives means they are much less likely to fail in the first place, even when they have been in service over a longer period than alternatives.
SmartWeld is Smarter
A cheaper product may sometimes seem a reasonable alternative to SmartWeld but when you add up all the facts SmartWeld really is the smarter choice.
- SmartWeld reduces health and safety issues and protects against insurance claims.
- The SmartWeld range is more durable and lasts longer than alternatives.
- A reduction in rusting and panels that stay intact simply means they look better – longer.
- Dollar for dollar SmartWeld panels provide better value.
The smarter choice!
ZNDUS is the only provider of SmartWeld products in the U.S. This product is a better alternative for temporary fencing and barricade products that sets rental companies apart from their competition, provides a longer-lasting product and ensures added safety for their clients.