1. Important information and who we are
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children under the age of 16.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 16 Oak Grove St., Mount Holly, NC 28120
Telephone number: (704) 981-8660
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have categorized as follows:
- “Identifiers” including first name, last name, username and password, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- “Professional or Employment-related Information” including job title, company, and business contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, mailing address).
- “Commercial Information” including details about payments to and from you, bank account and payment card details, and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- “Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information” including internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, other technology on the devices you use to access this website, and information about how you use our website, products and services.
- “Inferences Drawn from Information” including your interests, preferences (e.g., preferences in receiving marketing from us and communication preferences) and feedback and survey responses.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data, and you fail to provide that data when requested, you may not be able to take advantage of some or all of the features and functionality of the website.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by filling in forms on our website. This includes personal data you provide when you:
o apply to create an account on our distributor portal;
o subscribe to our newsletter;
o request marketing and/or brochures to be sent to you;
o complete a contact form;
o submit your shortlist basket;
o give us feedback or raise an inquiry.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including social media sites (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Technical Data. We receive certain data from the following parties:
o analytics providers such as Google; and
o search information and optimization providers such as Google.
4. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
- where we need to perform a contract with you, or provide services to you;
- to provide the functionality of the website or improve the website;
- to communicate with you (including for marketing purposes); and
- for internal business analysis.We may also process your personal data where required or permitted by law.Third-party marketingWhen you sign up to our mailing list to receive our newsletter, your personal data is provided to our third-party marketing company. We enlist a third-party marketing company to design and manage our newsletters. The third-party marketing company sends out our newsletters on our behalf. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
Additionally, we may use Google Analytics to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our website, and to develop website content. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the website by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Disclosures of your personal data
We may disclose personal data where required by applicable law or when the disclosure is necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation.
In the event that we are, or a division or subsidiary is, acquired by, or merged into, another entity, or if there is a sale of all or a portion of our assets, including in a bankruptcy or similar proceeding, your personal data may be transferred to the entity acquiring us, or a division or subsidiary, or into which we are, or a division or subsidiary is, merged or the entity that is purchasing our assets. You acknowledge and agree that in the foregoing circumstances, your personal data may be disclosed to such third-party acquirer or purchaser.
We may share aggregated user data with existing or potential business partners or in response to a government request. We may also share aggregated demographic and preference data with third parties for research purposes or to enable the provision of targeted information, promotions, offers and/or discounts or to create a better overall experience for our users.
6. Data security
We have put in place reasonable security measures designed to prevent your personal data from being accidentally used or accessed in an unauthorized way. However, since no method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information stored. We also cannot guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
7. Do not track
We do not currently respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
8. International users